Guidance on rates for police interpreters

10th October 2022

Guidance on recommended rates for police and criminal justice system interpreters outside Greater London/Metropolitan Police Service area.

These rates apply to those who:

  • are registered on the National Register of Public Service Interpreters (NRPSI); or
  • hold the Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (DPSI); or
  • hold the Diploma in Police Interpreting (DPI); or
  • have passed the Metropolitan Police Test (post 1997)